2015年10月22日 星期四

Afternoon Tea with Friends



Afternoon tea with junior high school friends.

Time: 2:30pm, this afternoon

Place: The Landis, Taipei

Attendees: Alsa Lin, Chang-tai Chen, Chang-xin Xie, Ruey-sheng Hsiao.

Among the four, Mr. Hsiao was a freshman in our junior high school LINE group, who joined us a few weeks ago. He was famous when we were in school, but I never knew what he was like. I saw him in person for the first time today.

During the gathering, we talked about our "good old days." I said so in a sarcastic tone, because they recalled how they were punished then. According to them, corporal punishment seeemed to be a daily routine back then. Good that it is rare nowadays.

P.S. After the afternoon tea, I went to a concert with Annie, and guess what? I bumped into a former student I taught the first year at NHSH. What a nice reconnection! Will post more photos tomorrow.

沒有留言:

張貼留言