2015年10月27日 星期二

A Leisurely and "Treeful" Afternoon



Last Friday, Tze-huang, a former NHSH student graduating in 2000, told me he would have this week off  from his internship and asked if he could invite me to lunch. Then we decided to have our gathering this noon. After lunch, instead of staying in an air-conditioned cafe chatting, I suggested we go to Taipei Botanical Garden for fresh air.

During the lunch, we caught up on what we'd missed for the last 15 months. I understood how tough it was to be a doctor. What mattered most to their health is lack of sleep. Tze-huang told me some days he slept only 2 hours in a day. However, when he saw the suffering patient, he collected all the energy, he added. To all the doctors, I salute you from the bottom of my heart.

Also, I acquired a lot of medical knowledge from Tze-huang, who is going to graduate from Chang Gung Medical School next summer.

At the Botanical Garden, we got acquainted with and attracted to many trees and plants. I told him whenever I was embraced by nature, I feel like an idiot, now knowing much about what surrounds me. However, it is always pleasant to stay foolish in nature.



Lunch at Second Floor in City Link

































 























P.S. Tze-huang appeared in my previous entries. This is one of them, which is about his pursuit of his dream: http://june.ettachou.com/2013/08/18/going-all-out-to-pursue-a-dream/#more-8591

 

 

 

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言