2015年10月20日 星期二

At a Former Colleague's Son's Wedding on Oct. 18



Time: 12pm, Sunday, Oct. 18, 2015

Place: Golden China Hotel, Taipei

Really happy to go to Hsu-dong and Pei-ling's wedding. Hsu-dong is my former Chiehshow JHS colleague Ms. Chang's (張文貞老師) son, who was about 6 years old the last year when I taught there. I still remember his big eyes.

In my blog, besides education or English teaching/learning issues, I post photos of my activities either alone or with friends. Some photos and names might reconnect old friends or acquaintances. Who knows? It did happen.



(Left to right: Me, 陳元平, 楊慶懿, 黃美杏, 陳淑宏, 張文貞, 王夢梅, 周麗鶯, 許玫華)





(Back, left to right: 陳碧珍, 王爾玟, 馬文坪,  畢順英,胡淑華, 陳淑宏, 李豔卿, 周麗鶯, 涂永金, 曾文宏

Front, left to right:  王夢梅, 陳秀英, 吳美珍, 胡雪梅, 林煇校長, 孫明珮, 黃美杏, me)



Back, left to right: 許玫華, 賴碧娥, 周麗鶯, 陳碧珍, me, 馬文坪

Front, left to right:  陳元平, 楊慶懿, 陳淑宏, 張文貞, 彭貴媛

 



(Left to right: 潘美因, 張文貞, 陳明鈺)



Groom's father, mother, and Mr. Lin



Left to right: 王夢梅, 賴榮勳, 曾文宏, 張文貞, 李豔卿, 吳和惠校長

 





Left to right: 嚴敏, 潘美因, 胡淑華



Bride and groom

 

 

 

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言