2015年9月30日 星期三

Four-Day Trip with Sandra



I had a four-day trip with my sister Sandra from Sep. 26 to 29. Look how excited I was when I found myself in Grand Canyon.



The first day, we visited Yosemite. This picture shows the famous scenic spot: Half-dome and El Capitan.



 



In front of El Capitan.

 



Bridalveil Fall, but there is no water.



See Half-dome?



The second day, we got to Las Vegas.









 



The watermelon ice cream caught my eye, but not my tongue.





The third day, we were at Grand Canyon. We set off at 5am to beat other tourists. It took us around two and a half hours to get there.



The famous Skywalk, which is located at Eagle Point, is behind me. It is not as long as what I imagined.









 





Visitors to Skywalk are not allowed to carry anything with them except the key to the locker. They have to put their belongs in the locker, which is free.



After taking a scaring stroll on Skywalk, we got to Bat Point.







Down there is the Colorado River.









At the gift shop, I saw Dreamcatcher for the first time, but I didn't buy any.









After returning to our hotel in Las Vegas and taking a brief rest, we went to watch the show Le Reve at Wynn. A fabulous performance! Non-flash photography is permitted.

 







What it looks like in Wynn.



It is easy for people to lose themselves in this Sin City.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言