2015年6月20日 星期六

Nice Seeing You Again, My Dear 314!





Time: 6pm, Saturday, June 20, 2015

Place: The chips in Neihu.

This evening, I attended the class reunion of 314, my homeroom class I taught from Sep. 2009 to June. 2011. Almost all of them just graduated from college this June.

We chatted and laughed to our hearts' content all the way through the gathering. Since they are  moving on to a new stage, near the end of the reunion, I suggested they tell everyone there about their plan. They did it. Yu-han served as my secretary taking notes and at their request I post their sharing here:

1. Shih-jou: Graduates from Department of English Language and Literature, SCU. Going to look for a job afer taking a few months' rest

2. Yi-ling: Going to work

3. Chia-jung: Having found a job

4. Yu-ting: Having found a job, in a stable relationship

5. Xuei-ling: Having found a job

6. Hsin-yu: Continuing with her studies at Chiao-tung University. She hosted an online radio program every Monday

7. Li-xuen: Continuing with his studies at the Department of Fashion Design, Shih Chien University. He's won a prize at a school's fashion design competition this semester

8. Yu-wei: Having finished his service in the army. Taking a job of marketing and going to study at National Taipei University. majoring in digital marketing

9. Xiao-chieh: Graduating from Fu Jen Catholic University

10. Hsin-fang: Going on the fifth year at Fu Jen Catholic University, double majoring in Department of Restaurant, Hotel, and Institutional Management and Business Management, in a stable relationship

11. Tze-hao: Going on to study at graduate school, majoring in speech communication

12. Yi-lou: Having found a job

13. Yu-chi (Kiki): Having found a job in an insurance company, planning to go abroad for further studies majoring in fashion design

14. Yu-han: Going on to study at graduate school at National Taiwan University of Science and Technology or National Central University, majoring in MBA. Now having her internship, in a stable relationship

15. Li-yu: Exempted from army service. Going to work at an accounting firm in September

16. Yu, ni: Looking for a job in September, having signed a contract with TVBS for acting, in a stable relationship

17.  Wan-yu: Continuing with her studies at Department of Law, SCU, in a stable relationship

At the end of the reunion, I was asked to say something to the attendees. And before I opened my mouth, some recited our class motto, which I proposed when they were in their 2nd year of high school: Always do the right thing. What a class! I also told them to be as positive as possible, remindig them of the law of attraction. "Just do your best, and leave the result to the universe. Stay healthy and happy," I added.

After leaving the restaurant, at the door, several took selfies before saying goodbye.

My dear 314, I love you!





























沒有留言:

張貼留言