2015年5月13日 星期三

A Touching Moment

Just five minutes ago, I got a phone call from Dao-ching, a former NHSH student who is graduating from university this coming June. He told me he had been admitted to graduate scchool at Soochow University, still majoring in accounting. Besides, he has also got a job and his bosss said he is welcome to work in the company after getting his master's degree.

A few months ago, he FBed me privately and invited him to his graduation ceremony on June 13. Sure, I'll go, I replied.

On the phone, I expressed my happiness about his great news and told him I still remember the first time I saw him. It was the student assemby at the beginning of a new semester. Everyone was listening to the principal. He came late from his patrol duty. Seeing him standing straight sweating profusely, I wiped the sweat from his forehead with a tissue. It was the first day of his second year then.

And now, he is going to graduate school! How time flies!

Dao-ching, Good for you! Congratulations!

沒有留言:

張貼留言