2015年5月6日 星期三

A Gathering with Gina & My Handouts on Paragraph Writing



This evening, I had a gathering with Gina, a former student I taught from 2008 to 2009. She is going to teach English at a cram school and humbly asked if I could suggest some teaching tips.

Gina has a good command of English and is now working for a wine company as an editor of its publication. She got a 970 on a TOEIC.  She doesn't think she can teach well just because she is good at English. So she needs some advice on how to teach reading and writing. To help her, I offered to email her my handouts I made for my students several years ago, which, with constant revisions, I am confident contains enough basic writing tips and is also a step-by-step guideline for either learning or teaching English writing. Hopefully, it will be of some help.

I forgot if I shared the handouts in my blog before, but I'd like to post it here again.

PARAGRAPH WRITING-B4-20110704



 

沒有留言:

張貼留言