2014年7月31日 星期四

How Blogging Helps

Today near noon, a former student Yu-li, who graduated from NHSH two years ago, asked me how to prepare for TOEIC via a FB private message. I suggested him borrow a TOEIC book of past tests from the library or buy one. Besides, I told him I remembered I once posted a former student Henny Cheng's article about TOEIC preparation based on her experience and that I'd find it for him in the evening.

A few minutes before I wrote this entry, I checked my blog by keying in the key word "TOEIC" and did find some related articles, though I didn't find the one written by  Henny. Then I searched by category. Under "My dearest students," I found Henny's article. However, it turned out that what she wrote was about IELTS preparation. Then I apologized to Yu-li for my bad memory but still, he got linked to three references for TOEIC.

I couldn't have done this on FB, where posts cannot be categorized. That's why I persist in keeping my blog every day, offering potentiallly useful information, instead of posting on FB.

I'm really happy that my blog is helpful.

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言