2014年7月17日 星期四

A Time with Students



Today I spent the time after 2:30pm with my former students. Last week, Yi-ching, a student who graduated 6 years ago, invited me to an afternoon tea today. And this morning I found out today was her birthday. During our gathering this afternoon, she told me she decided to spend her happy birthday with a positive person and thought of me. I felt honored and touched. At her request, I didn't post our photos here.

Then at 6pm, I attended the class reunion of  303, who graduated 2 years ago from NHSH. We chatted and laughed nonstop.







 





The organizer of the class reunion appears in both of the photos.

 



Finally, on the MRT home, I came across Kiki, a former student in Class 314, who graduated 3 years ago. She took the selfie, though I felt shy to have a selfie taken in public. Each encounter with Kiki is a thrilling excitement. She would scoop me up and hold me in the air for a few seconds. A lovely ritual between us, which I wonder if teachers in other countries can accept. Glad to know she enjoys her major, fashion design.

For teachers, it is a great joy to see their students growing.

沒有留言:

張貼留言