2013年3月10日 星期日

One of the Greatest Moments of My Life

Around 10 minutes ago, I experienced one of the greatest moments of my life.

A call from a freshman at School of Medicine, Chang Gung University, invited me to attend a former NHSH student's graduation ceremony in April.   He told me I'm one of the three teachers on my student's guest list.  At the call, my memory flashed back to the time when Tze-huang (謝志煌), on a visit to his alma mater, told me that after graduating from college, he, then a physics major, was going to take the college entrance exam again to study in medical school because he wanted to be a doctor.   And he made it!   Though later told that he, with hard work and perseverance, was studying in medical school and on his way to his dream come true, I was still very excited when receiving the call. Oh! I'm so happy about and proud of his persistence.

Good for you, Tze-huang, and thank you for inviting me to one of the most memorable moments of your life.  Cheers!

沒有留言:

張貼留言