2012年2月7日 星期二

On 2012 Q & A

During the winter vacation, I invited my students to answer two questions out of twelve on my blog . They could post their answers on either of my blogs. A few students have completed the mission so far. It's a joy to read their answers, through which I understand them better.

 

The students approached this task in a little bit different way than former students did. One of the students said he wrote down the answers on his notebook and would hand it in after the new semester starts, and three of them emailed their answers, both of which none of my former students ever did. Well, is it because these students have different understanding of my instructions or because students nowadays are more shy?

In fact,understanding some students are shy, I allowed them to use pseudonyms. The reason why I asked them to post the answers on my blog is that they can use English to give and exchange ideas, that is, to communicate. They don't need to care about their grammar. What counts is if they get their message across, which I believe is where the fun is when it comes to learning a language.

沒有留言:

張貼留言