2011年10月15日 星期六

Quotes about Love

On the front page of today's UDN is a sentence from Victor Hugo, a French literary figure:

生活中最大的幸福是堅信有人愛我們。

Before you read on, try to translate it into English.

The following is the English version of this quote I found on the Website

http://www.quotesdaddy.com/quote/303399/victor-hugo/lifes-greatest-happiness-is-to-be-convinced-we-are.

Victor Hugo:

"Life's greatest happiness is to be convinced we are loved."

On the same webpage are some quotes about love, among which my favorites are:

"If ever there is tomorrow when we’re not together…there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we’re apart…I’ll always be with you."--Winnie the Pooh

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."--Lao Tzu

"Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I really need it."--Swedish Proverb

沒有留言:

張貼留言