2011年10月8日 星期六

Letters to Steve Jobs

The following webpage presents seven letters to Steve Jobs.

http://mashable.com/2011/10/06/letters-to-steve-jobs/#28685You-inspired-me

The first letter reads as follows:

Dear Steve,

You inspired me to care deeply about the things I make, people I spend my time with, and choices I make every day. I learned about thinking different and embracing it. Your innovations have changed me and our world. I hope we can continue your legacy by continuing to work in your likeness by being overwhelmingly passionate about what we do and caring about the people around us.

Thank you.

Nick

 

During the summer vacation, I had my new students read Steve Jobs's commencement address to Stanford University graduates. Their missions for the reading assignment included listening to the speech online, jotting down from the speech three sentences they loved most and then write a letter to Steve Jobs. The students did quite a good job. It's a pity that those letters didn't reach him.

沒有留言:

張貼留言