2016年2月1日 星期一

Nice Gathering



Time: 12:30pm~2:40pm

Place: Waffogato (瓦法奇朵), Neihu, Taipei

Last Friday via LINE, Hao-tang, a student who graduated from NHSH in 2012, suggested a gathering. It seems to have become a ritual for us to meet every half a year. In fact, when proposing the get-together, he said today would be the only day during winter vacation when he was available. He asked if he could bring his girlfriend. Surely, I answered. I'm happy to meet my students' friends. This was the second time I saw his girlfriend.

At today's meet-up, each of them told me what they are planning to do in the coming year. Looking at their young face and listening to them talk about what courses they are going to take, I missed all those days when I went to school. What fun it is to learn!









 

沒有留言:

張貼留言