2016年1月30日 星期六

Wonders of Nature_Red Radish...



Late this afternoon around 5, on impulse, George and I went to Yangmingshan for cherry blossoms. We stopped by a vegetable stall and bought some vegetables and tangerines for my mom and mom-in-law. Having never seen red radish, I bought two for them respectively, picturing their surprised look.





These mushrooms grow beautifully in the tree trunk.



 



I'm always attracted to trees.



When we reached the lane famous for cherry blossoms, it was already very late for a clear view of the flowers. However, the flowers in the photos, with the camera flashlight spraying on them, were still beautiful.

After the short trip, we went visit my sister-in-law in the hospital. Seeing her suffering, I prayed that she could recover soon and get out there to admire the wonders of nature.

沒有留言:

張貼留言