2016年1月24日 星期日

It Is Snowng in the Taipei Area!



From my high school classmate. This is where she lives, in Xindian, around 500 m.a.s.l (500 meters above the sea level).

For the first time in the Taipei Area except for Yangmingshan, it snows. The temperature in Taipei dropped to 6°C, hiting the lowest in 44 years.

 





A picture my friend Meijen Chu took when she and her husband visited Pinglin today. (坪林南山寺)



A picture shared by my brother, taken at Dahu strawberry farm in Miaoli County.

However, compared to the snow on my youngest sister's balcony in New Jersey, the USA, shown in the following picture, it didn't snow heavily enough here.



To take a look at snow in Taipei, George and I went straight to Yangmingshan after leaving my mother-in-law's home around 8pm. Gosh! There was a long line of cars going uphill. We spent 2 hours moving to our destination in the traffic jam before deciding to returning home when seeing a very long line in front of us.







 

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言