2016年1月29日 星期五

Dinner with Diego and Taco



A selfie I took

Time: 6:30pm~8:45pm

Place: solo pasta, Taipei

Diego (邱元亨) suggested this past Tuesday having dinner together with his graduate school friend Taco today. And here we were! He came back from a business trip to Hamburg, Germany a week ago. According to him, people in Hamburg don't speak English well, and he was glad he knows some German. This experience inspired him to learn more German. He said something that shocked Taco and me. In Hamburg, if the price of your house soars beyond a limit in two years, you break the law. Will people in Taiwan welcome this law? He also told us that in Germany, some mansions are very expensive, at around NT$10,000,000 per ping. I just couldn't believe it!







Appetizer for us three: cod fish cake



My pasta



The book Diego gave me this evening. He hadn't read it but just wanted to give it away.

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言