2016年2月19日 星期五

A Day with Friends



(The first gentleman from the left in the back row helped plant the cherry trees around the park.)

Time: 10am~13pm, Feb. 19, 2016

Place: Lohas Park, Neigousi, and Pi-fang's home

Participants: 林必芳, 沈豔秋, 黃將彰, 將彰夫人, and me

Today, though having a bad cold, I still attended the trip to Lohas Park with my junior high schoolmates, because I'm a co-organizer. In fact, I've visited the cherry blossoms in the late afternoon the day before yesterday because I had to get a clear idea of where to meet and the route to the park from the nearest MRT station. Only five had signed up for this trip, and we had a good time.











Lovely kindergarten kids under the cherry blossoms.





 



 



We didn't just stop in Lohas Park, but moved on to meander around Neigousi.

























What are these "big kids" curious about?







After lunch, Pi-fang invited us to go to his home. I saw Coffee again!







We made a birthday card at Pi-fang's home for a schoolmate who didn't join us.

沒有留言:

張貼留言