2015年12月1日 星期二

A Leisurely Afternoon at Songshan Cultural and Creative Park with Junior High Schoolmates



Time: 2pm~8pm

Place: Songshan Cultural and Creative Park, Taipei

Attendees: 杜欽榮, 林必芳, 許啟育, 陳俊智, 蕭瑞陞, 蕭瑞陞的夫人淑華, 林淑絹, 吳萌莉, 林春姿,  高儷綾, 李學樞, and 李欣蓉

This was crazy! At the request of Ching-jung, I organized the gathering in two days! It was LINE that made it possible. I posted an invitation this past Sunday late evening and 10 signed up, including me. Ruey-sheng and his wife came this afternoon without letting me know they would come. Their showing up touched me.

Yesterday I sent to the park to make sure which gate for everyone to meet because there are 5 entrances.

This afternoon, we spent most time taking strolls around the park. Then we sat down for a cup of coffee. Afterwards, we went inside Eslite to watch how glass works of art was made. To wrap up the wonderful day, we ate dinner at a famous Chinese restaurant Kao Chi at B1 of the same building.

























































 

沒有留言:

張貼留言