2015年7月8日 星期三

It Is Not That Hot!

This afternoon when I was working in my study, analyzing the English listening test on the 2015 CA and later writing items for a mock, I didn't have the air conditioner or even the fan on. Though sweat kept flooding down my face, I didn't find it unbearable at all. Focusing on what I was doing, I didn't pay much attention to the heat. In fact, my mind was peaceful.

I don't know what would happen to the Earth 20 years, or even only 10 years away from now. With the temperature soaring, I'm kind of worried.  I once proposed on FB that to help stop heating the Earth up, everyone go to an air-conditioned public place in the scorching summer, such as the library, the department store, a cafe, etc.  instead of using the air conditioner(s) at home. By doing so, the electricity bill is saved. More importantly, we are saving the Earth.

沒有留言:

張貼留言