2013年12月2日 星期一

NHSH 2nd English Listening Mid-term

Yesterday, after transcribing the 2nd English listening mid-term, I tried to upload the recording to my yesterday's blog entry so that students can download and listen to it as many times as they can until they can transcribe it. However, I failed because it exceeded the maximum upload size for WordPress. This morning, my dear colleague Regina (鄭卉含老師), who sits opposite to me, mentioned uploading the recording to Google Drive. Just now, I gave it a try, and it worked! Thanks to technology, what was impossible in the past is now possible.

Click the link, and you can hear the listening test. Trying transcribing it can be challenging, fun, and helpful to your English learning.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2uQwIruPBw7RHVtX2lPNXNoQ3VBazZaSkdVa2ZFMU1LQlYw/edit?usp=sharing

Solving the problem made my day! Helping students learn at their best has always been one of my top priorities.

沒有留言:

張貼留言