2013年12月13日 星期五

A Feast for the Ears and Eyes



At Class 219's invitation, I attended their two-hour concert this afternoon. I went there on an empty stomach, but their music soon filled up both my stomach and soul. I didn't feel hungry at all when watching and listening to them playing music and singing songs. Long time ago, at a speech, I heard that students had to be able to play a musical instrument to enter Yale University. I don't know if the requirement still exists now, but I understand why it was there. As Berthold Auerbach said, "Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life." It refreshes our mind and prepares us for new games we are going to face. And that's why English songs are an important element in my class.

Hearing and seeing students make music and laugh, I was glad that I went. Thank you, Class 219, for the feast for the ears and eyes.



Host



Hostess



Music teacher



Homeroom teacher



























 

























 







 

 

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言