2011年1月22日 星期六

305 Class Reunion

305 reunion

Event: 305 Class Reunion

TIME: 7pm, Sat., Jan. 22, 2011

Place: 勝博殿, Neihu

This evening, I attended the mini-reunion of Class 305, who graduated from NHSH in 2001, about 10 years ago. Nine of the class came, two of whom brought their girlfriends. Hung-sheng (廖鴻聲) invited me by email about a week ago. When invited to a class reunion, cherishing every chance we can see one another again, I usually say yes.

We had a great time chatting about the good old days. When some of them related interesting episodes in the two years they shared, we would burst out laughing. Then we "reviewed" every member of the class in order of their seat numbers.

Class 305 was a well-disciplined class. We did quite a few activities in English class. Besides Q & A competitions about the reading text and singing songs, they were required to give an oral presentation in class and have a one-to-one interview with me in my office. I did enjoy teaching them.

Now they are all grown-ups, making contributions to society in different ways. As their teacher, I am really proud of them.

 



The attendees: 王榮頤、李嘉展、李彥璋、林聖鈞、洪宇均、陳冠仲、廖宏仁、廖鴻聲、劉哲榮、林裘珊、林怡煜

沒有留言:

張貼留言