2014年3月29日 星期六

Photos Taken Before and After the Relay Races



Blog is a good place to share photos. My students can just save the photos as long as they know my blog name or URL. Facebook or email isn't this convenient. If I posted photos on my FB page, the students have to be my FB friend first. If I use email, I have to know all of my students' email address.

Yesterday, the day after the mid-term, NHSH held relay races for the freshmen and the juniors. Class 116 invited me to cheer for them. Of course, once I was there, I cheered for all the three classes I'm teaching currently.

The following are all the photos taken at the event. Though I don't know the students in the third last photo, I love their facial expressions. They were waiting for the announcement, hoping they were the champion.





Class 116 with their homeroom teacher Ms. Hsu, before the race

 





Class 116, waiting.





Class 120, waiting.





Class 109, next to run.

 





Class 116, the cheerleaders

 



See hope in their eyes?

 



After the prizes were given

 



Class 109 came in six place

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言