2008年5月7日 星期三

Mother's Day Card from students

I received a hand-made heart-shaped Mother's Day card from Class 316. The words on it almost moved me to tears. I'm glad that at least they see something positive in me. BTW, they wrote in near perfect English.



It happened at the beginning of their second period of class in the afternoon. Ben or someone else said to me, "Ms. Lee. Mother's Day is coming around." I thought they needed my suggestion about what to give their mother. Since I understood how busy they were, I said even a hug or a card could make a wonderful gift and that what counted was the thought. Suddenly, Ya-han walked up to me and gave me the card while everyone said, "Happy Mother's Day."

They asked me to read aloud the words on it. I did it. And then they asked me to say something. I told them what I thought of their class. I enjoy having them as my students. Of course, I enjoy spending time with Classes 314 and 306, too.

沒有留言:

張貼留言