2008年5月4日 星期日

Compositions: Breakfast and I

The following are some compositions written recently by my students in Class 306.

Breakfast and I


1.


Every day before I go to school, my mom has prepared breakfast for me. She is a superb cook. She can always come up with innovative ideas in making breakfast so that I can have delicious food in the morning. Besides, I always enjoy having a good breakfast with my family. While savoring each bite, we chat about something happening around us and watch the latest news on TV.


Breakfast is really important for me. It can make me full of energy all the morning. Thus, I don't sleep in class. What's more, it can let me have a wonderful dream at night. Although I don't know why, it really happens to me. Having breakfast really has a great influence on me. (122 words)


2.


When sunshine dances around the world in the early morning, I eat my breakfast before going to school. It is great to eat breakfast at home because I can eat breakfast with my family and listen to music peacefully.


It would be a trouble for me if I didn't eat breakfast. First, I would probably be so distracted by my hungry stomach that I couldn't concentrate in class or might get bad grades on tests. Second, my abdomen might make noise, which would be quite embarrassing. In sum, breakfast plays an important part in my daily life. I can't imagine a day without it. (104 words)


Comments: To make your essay longer, you can write about what your eat for breakfast in the first paragraph.


I love the concluding sentences.


3.


The most important thing I have to do in the morning is eat breakfast with my family. We sit together and watch the latest news on TV at breakfast. It is also time for us to share with each other the experience and interesting things about school life or work.


Breakfast is essential to me. If I didn't eat breakfast, I would feel tired and dizzy. Sometimes, I couldn't even see the words on the blackboard clearly or hear what anybody said. However, with a hearty breakfast, I feel energetic all day and hold an optimistic attitude toward everything. Because I know the importance of breakfast, I always finish my breakfast even if it keeps me from going to school on time. (122 words)


4.


I eat breakfast every day. My breakfast usually contains two sandwiches or a hamburger, and a cup of milk. I prefer to wake up earlier to have enough time to enjoy my breakfast rather than eat them quickly for fear of being late to school. Having my breakfast at a small breakfast shop alone to enjoy the peaceful morning is a great joy for me.


If I don't eat breakfast, I will suffer in the morning. First, I will feel tired and fall asleep during the class and that will cause me to learn nothing in school. Second, my thought and my reaction will turn slower than when I have eaten breakfast. Last, feeing hungry, I will get angry easily. Therefore, there is no doubt that breakfast is the most important meal of the day to me. (137 words)

沒有留言:

張貼留言