2016年6月6日 星期一

Tze-huang, Congratulations on Your Graduation!



This photo looks familiar, right? Well, it was from my entry on April 20, 2013, entitled "The 2013 White Coat Ceremony at Chang Gung University." (http://june.ettachou.com/2013/04/20/the-2013-white-coat-ceremony-at-chang-gung-university/)   Why did I review this photo?

A few minutes ago, I got a private FB message from Tze-huang. It goes as follows:

"Dear June: I have graduated from the medical school on 6/5/2016. Right now, I am still loving my decision made 8 years ago. There are lots of things I need to learn, and I will keep learning in my whole life. Besides, I will try to keep the passion to help people. Thank you for your inspiration when I studied in senior high school and medical school. Thank you very much! Sincerely yours, Hubert"

My reply:

"Dear Hubert,
Congratulations! I am really happy that you've found and persisted in what you love. Your passion and kind heart will make you a happy doctor, I believe.
Thank you for writing me this message, which assures me that I have made a contribution to the world. Haha!
After you finish the big test, I will treat you to a big meal to celebrate your graduation.


  June"

Tze-huang's story is very inspiring to those who are pursuing their dreams, as related in August 18, 2013 entry "Going All Out to Pursue a Dream":

http://june.ettachou.com/2013/08/18/going-all-out-to-pursue-a-dream/

沒有留言:

張貼留言