2008年6月18日 星期三

Do Cram Schools Help? --two compositions written by students

Do Cram Schools Help?


1.


In my opinion, going to cram school after class is useless. To a student who is very hard-working, it is unnecessary for him or her to go to a cram school, because he or she has already learned very well in class. On the other hand, if a student is absent-minded and never pays much attention to what the teachers say in class, then it will be useless for him or her to go to a cram school.





I did not go to a cram school in senior high school, but when I graduated from elementary school, I spent the summer vacation learning English phonetic symbols. The experience was not very good because there were too many students in a single class and the teacher could not listen carefully to the questions students asked. From this bad experience, I learned that cram schools did not help. (146 words)


2.


When it comes to cram school, I think it is a place where there are a lot of tests and assignments. Hundreds of students from different schools sit together in one classroom. However, cram schools are not always helpful to high school students just as things are not always black or white. It depends on whether students want to learn. Even if the cram school teachers are good at teaching, the students will still learn nothing at all if they just don't want to stay there.


Take my own experience for example. I have attended cram school for one year and I've learned a lot there. I always concentrate in class because I don't want to waste my parents' money. Despite the fact that there are lots of difficult tests and assignments to finish, I still did as many as possible. To my delight, my grades in school have improved greatly in the meantime. To me, going to cram school is amazingly helpful because of my hard-working attitude. (168 words)


P.S. I came across a composition on the same topic online. http://missamic.blogspot.com/2008/06/do-cram-schools-help-debby-kau.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言