2008年2月21日 星期四

a composition by a student

The following is a composition a student in Class 316 wrote for the 96 1st UEE mock exam.



提示:請敘述目前一件讓你覺得幸福美好的事,其進行的過程及讓你覺得幸福的原因。




Being a senior in high school, the most wonderful thing for me is playing volleyball with my classmates. While playing, everyone has to cooperate with their teammates to win the game. When the ball flies past us, we often shout out loud to express our frantic feeling of being unable to hit the ball back. Sometimes, each of us makes a wrong judgment so we don't play well. However, we usually encourage each other and welcome the next coming ball. On the other hand, when playing perfectly, we yell and hug for our triumph.


The reasons why I enjoy the moment I play volleyball with my classmates are as follows. First of all, it is the most relaxing time for me. When hitting the ball, I feel all my stress going with the ball. Second, it is a precious time for me to exercise, which helps me regain the energy to study. Most of all, it is a good time for me to stay with my friends. Through every ball game, our friendship gets stronger. Playing volleyball might not be anything special; still, I am addicted to its magic charm. (190 words)

沒有留言:

張貼留言